While it is definitely one thing to have a home, it’s a whole other thing to have a “home” for all your things. The oh-so-satisfying art of living in an orderly, uncluttered, and highly functional dwelling is for sure second to none.
A messy, disorganized space can cost you more than just time looking for items when you need them, it could also cost you an unfiltered level of inner peace. Living in a country like ours, it definitely is “Gbas Gbos” the minute you step out the house, till the minute you get back in.
To that regard, Our homes should be our place of “refuge” asides God, of course.😉 But, really, it should be a place free of all the stress and demands of the world. So, if yours isn’t like that, but you’d love for it to? Then, keep reading! This Article has just what you need to create an organized space that you’d dream of getting back to, all day at work.
The most important step to Organizing your Space is to Declutter.
Living in a cluttered space can cause you to feel stressed, cranky, frustrated, And, all these other negative emotions. It basically is too much “information” for the eyes and mind to process, so having a “home” for all of your stuff makes your Life Easier and helps you feel less overwhelmed.
One tip to beautifully do this is to place like things with like things. Be it Colours, Sizes, and Shapes of things. That way, you create a sort of Theme for your home that always turns out beautiful.
Why Should you do this?
- Promotes Creativity and Positive Thinking: Being in a Clear Space better promotes Our Creativity and Positive thinking, helping us perform at our best. You have fewer distractions, hereby you’re able to focus on things you have to do, also boosting our productivity.
- Improves Your Wellbeing: Just like the saying when you feel good, you look good, Having a space you’re proud of can improve your general well-being. You know you have a great space to call home, when you cannot wait to get back home after a long day. The peace we crave being home is a reflection of who we are on the inside.
- It Gives You Back Precious Time: Your Time Management Proficiency is off the hook when you have yourself an organized space. Time spent turning the house upside down looking for that Fave Top/Jean can be saved if you have a “home” for all of your belongings. You in return have enough time to focus on the more important life bettering things.
- Clear Minds: When there’s less “information” in form of things to process, the mental space has more room to function better. Some of us experience really bad panic attacks, not just because of how life’s dealing with us, but also because of how cluttered our personal space is.
- Organized Space Improves your Flexibility and Ability to Multitask and Evolve: A Cluttered Space will limit your ability to multitask, as things as not as they should be. Those with OCD can definitely relate to how uncomfortable and disoriented they feel when things are not in order. But, in a better organized home, you have ample space to be and do more. Which you shouldn’t allow something like an unorganized space hinder you from.
Final Words, It’s Important to organize both our space and time. Space is important for many reasons—some obvious, some less so. People’s moods, attitudes, and levels of work productivity change in different spaces. Learning to use space and time to your own advantage helps you get you off to a great start in life.